UKL piston valves are ideally recommended for critical and hazardous media, including Steam, Heat Transfer Oils, Acids, Gases, VACUUM.
Manufactured in Forged Carbon Steel / Stainless Steels to 800# - Sizes 15mm to 40mm, in SW and Threaded Ends. Cast Carbon Steel / Stainless Steels with Flanges to 150#, #300 & DIN standards – 50 to 200mm.
- Economic, easy to service
- Absolutely leak-tight across the ports and to the atmosphere
- No erosion of sealing surface
- Saves energy and does not contaminate the environment
- Maintenance free
UKL Piston valves can be provided with additional feature like
- Regulating Piston/Lantern Bush; for coarse regulating/Throttling operation
- Extended Spindle: For Cryogenic application/Hot media to prevent heat transfer to H/W and aid handling of valve
- Heating Jacket: For Media that tends to solidify/crystallize at low temperature and needs constant heating by either steam/Thermic oils circulated through the Jacket.
- Pneumatic, Hydraulic or Electrical Actuator: For remote operating of the Valves